Dallas Bosveld is experienced providing counsel to entrepreneurs and established businesses in various industries including manufacturing, real estate, services, energy and related. She regularly represents closely held businesses as both buyers and sellers in general business transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Having started a company herself, Dallas is passionate about working with business owners. She strives to provide clients with corporate and outside general counsel work that goes beyond their immediate legal needs—helping clients choose the right legal entity, protect intellectual property, draft buy-sell or shareholder agreements, create and negotiate agreements with employees, vendors, and customers; and provide counsel on day-to-day business related legal issues. She enjoys providing efficient and effective resolution of legal matters, developing short and long term strategy for her clients so they can focus on other aspects of their business.
Dallas received her Juris Doctorate from University of Houston Law Center in 2014. While at UH, Dallas was a member of the Moot Court team and was the Chief Articles Editor for the Houston Journal of International Law. A native Houstonian and 8th generation Texan, Dallas was honored by Houstonia Magazine as a Best Lawyer in Houston for three years in a row. In 2019 and 2020, she was honored as a Texas Rising Star by SuperLawyers, an award given to less than 2.5% of Texas attorneys. Prior to law school, Dallas graduated with honors from Pepperdine University in 2007 where she studied abroad in Buenos Aires, London, and Madrid. She also spent a year as a television news reporter for the CBS affiliate in Waco, Texas before becoming a lawyer.
Dallas and her husband Ryan love exploring new places, cultures, foods, and meeting people from around the world. In her spare time, she enjoys wine, cooking, lifting weights, the Houston Astros, and spoiling her half Great Dane, half Labrador Retriever named Vera.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entrepreneurship and Emerging Companies
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- Real Estate and Business Transactions
- Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and S Corporations
- Texas, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, 2014
- B.A., Pepperdine University, cum laude, 2007
- Hyperledger Houston – Co Organizer
- Texas Young Professionals
- State Bar of Texas Business Law Committee
PRO BONO WORK
- Texas Accountants and Lawyers for the Arts – Volunteer Attorney
- Houstonia Magazine Top Lawyer – 2016, 2017, 2018
- SuperLawyers Rising Star – 2019, 2020