Danielle Huddleston focuses on commercial and corporate transactions, business contracts, risk mitigation, real estate transactions, and general business. She received her B.S. in Biology from University of North Texas and her J.D. from Texas A&M University School of Law where she was a legal intern with Bank of America. Danielle is a problem solver who enjoys helping clients mitigate risks before legal issues lead to litigation. She is also effective at negotiating commercial contracts and business transactions.
Danielle Huddleston is based in our Dallas office but serves clients throughout the DFW metroplex. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Danielle spent three years with American Honda Finance Corp. in various roles including Senior Bankruptcy Specialist.
- Contracts and Commercial Agreements
- General Counsel Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Risk Mitigation and Dispute Resolution
- Technology and Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate and Development
- Draft, review and negotiate a wide variety of commercial contracts including master service agreements, employment agreements and franchise agreements.
- Legal review and drafting of commercial real estate leases and sales agreements.
- Fund formation and advice regarding legal compliance of private equity fund.
- Commercial and corporate finance including venture capital investments and recapitalizations.
- Negotiation of partnership buyouts and resolution of partnership and shareholder disputes.
- Service as outside associate general counsel to companies from diverse industries.
- Texas A&M University School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 2011
- University of North Texas, Bachelor of Science, 2005
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- State Bar of Texas, 2012
- Texas Young Professionals – Member
- ACG Dallas Young Professionals – Member