Tzvi Finman focuses on commercial real property transactions, including asset purchase and divestiture, investment partnership, lease negotiation and drafting, and construction matters. Tzvi obtained his Bachelors of Arts in Judaic Studies from the Hebrew Theological College in Skokie Illinois in 2006 and his Juris Doctorate from South Texas College of Law in Houston Texas in 2015. Prior to attending law school Tzvi worked as a project manager in the commercial construction field.
Tzvi is based in our Houston office and serves clients throughout the Houston metro area and surrounding counties.
• Representing buyers and sellers of commercial and industrial property in sales and acquisitions
• Representing landlords or tenants in commercial and industrial leasing
• Planning for foreign investments in real property
• Development planning, including, environmental and land-use matters
• Real estate finance, including commercial real property finance and private capital raises
• Representing investors in private development investments
• Representation of developers, construction companies and subcontractors in general business matters, employment law and contract negotiations